For Admission in Tamil Nadu Colleges: Allied Courses TN
Allied Health Sciences -- an ideal alternative to MBBS
There is a beeline to become a doctor - but is it really sound career choice? If you look at the investment in terms of time and money invested -- its really not value for money. There are so many alternatives that gives you entry to the noble medical profession. These courses can provide for a sound career, at less time and much lesser investment. A student can do any one of these following courses at a total education cost of less than Rs 5 lakhs. While an MBBS course can cost you upwards of 40 lakhs.
These courses are clubbed under the head -- Allied Health Sciences.
1. Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology [B.Sc. M.L.T]
2. Bachelor of Science in Operation Theatre Technology [BSc .O.T. Technology]
3. Bachelor of Science in Cardiac Care Technology [B.Sc. Cardiac Care Technology]
4 .Bachelor of Science in Perfusion Technology [BSc. Perfusion Technology]
5. Bachelor of Science in Neuro Science Technology [BSc. Neuro Science Technology]
6. Bachelor of Science in Renal Dialysis Technology [BSc. Renal Dialysis Technology]
7. Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care Technology [BSc. Respiratory Care Technology]
8. Bachelor of Science in Anesthesia Technology [BSc. Anesthesia Technology]
9. Bachelor of Science in Imaging Technology [BSc. Imaging Technology]
10. Bachelor of Science in Radiotherapy Technology [BSc. Radiotherapy Technology]
11. B.E. in Medical Electronics